- Supplements Facts
- Scientific References
- Client Reviews
Instant Relief From Arthritis Pain and Sore Muscles!
When you’re in pain you want INSTANT RELIEF that can LAST FOR HOURS. For this, you NEED NatureCity®’s True Pain Relief Plus™ topical formula.
It has FDA approved ingredients to temporarily relieve minor arthritis pain and backache, bursitis, tendonitis, bruises, stiff joints, muscle strains, sprains and cramps.
This fast acting formula is available in a convenient roll-on. You don’t even have to touch the lotion. The roll-on ball gently massages the pain area as it applies the pain relieving lotion. And it dries fast too.
Here are the key ingredients that soothe aches and pains right away...
Methyl Salicylate - A distant cousin to aspirin, this oil of wintergreen reduces inflammation and eases pain by acting as a topical analgesic.
Menthol - Increases blood circulation to the affected area and produces a warm soothing feeling that can last for hours.
Capsaicin - This is what makes chili peppers hot. In addition to stimulating blood flow and providing heat, it eases pain by reducing “Substance P”, which is a neurotransmitter that sends pain signals to your brain.
If you prefer to apply True Pain Relief Plus™ by hand, it is also available in an 8 oz bottle with a standard cap.
Get topical relief that works!
8 fl.oz. / 236 mL
|Active Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Methyl Salicylate 10.00%||Topical Analgesic|
|Menthol 1.25%||Topical Analgesic|
|Capsaicin 0.025%||Topical Analgesic|
Uses: for the temporarily relief of minor aches and pains of muscles associated with arthritis, simple backache, bursitis, tendonitis, muscle strains, muscle sprains, bruises and cramps.
• For external use only.
• Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Do not apply to irritated skin and discountinue use if excessive irritation develops.
• If pain persists for more than 7 days, or redness is present, or in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age, consult a physician immediately.
• Do not expose treated area to heat or direct sunlight.
• Do not bandage.
• Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
• As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
• DO NOT USE A HEATING PAD.
• KEEP THIS AND ALL DRUGS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
• In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
ADULTS: apply liberally to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. WASH HANDS WITH SOAP AND WATER AFTER APPLYING. For optimum relief, continue to apply every day, 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 12 years of age, consult a doctor.
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-8, Isopropyl Myristate, Camphor, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone, Triethanolamine
Manufactured for and Distributed by: NatureCity®
Boca Raton, FL 33487 • www.naturecity.com
To re-order call toll free 1-800-593-2563
*The views and opinions expressed by contributors and or product reviews are their own and not
necessarily those of NatureCity. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather
client opinions of the products that they have used.