Kaneka QH™ and CoQH-CF™: The Ultimate “Active” CoQ10 Supplement in TrueCoQ10™
CoQ10 in the form of ubiquinol is preferred to ubiquinone for these three reasons:
1. Ubiquinol is easier for your body to absorb than ubiquinone because it naturally binds to water more easily.
2. Ubiquinol is the “reduced” or antioxidant ready form of CoQ10. This means that it can instantly stabilize a free radical – and stop its destructive path. On the other hand, ubiquinone is already “oxidized” and needs to be converted back to an antioxidant before it can help.
3. Higher amounts of ubiquinol have been linked to better health and slower aging of the body. It’s not just the total amount of CoQ10 in your body that’s important – it’s a higher amount of ubiquinol relative to ubiquinone that is critical.
As you may know, until fairly recently ubiquinol wasn’t available for use in supplements because it’s extremely difficult to keep stable and oxidizes very easily.
But thanks to the efforts of the leading maker of CoQ10, Kaneka Corporation of Japan, this challenge has been overcome.
Kaneka QH™ ubiquinol is made using an all-natural yeast fermentation process. It has been shown to be significantly more absorbable than conventional CoQ10, which means optimal levels of CoQ10 can be restored quickly and efficiently.
In general, to bring your CoQ10 levels to an optimal range, Dr. Robert Barry, Head of Scientific Affairs at Kaneka, recommends you take 200mg of ubiquinol for two weeks and thereafter 100mg is typically a good maintenance dose.
Without a doubt, Kaneka did an incredible job figuring out how to stabilize the fickle ubiquinol molecule.
But what matters to you is that it’s still ubiquinol when you take it. Kaneka is just the beginning of the process.
What happens between the time Kaneka makes the ubiquinol and it gets made into a supplement and delivered to you is equally important.
As you now know, extreme care is needed to protect ubiquinol from being oxidized – else it turns into the less potent ubiquinone.
And TrueCoQ10™ is made with a patent-pending technology designed specifically to stop Kaneka QH™ from oxidizing while in the bottle.
This patent-pending system, called CoQH-CF™, was created by Soft Gel Technologies, Inc.® – a company dedicated to making premium quality soft gel products.
And each soft gel in your bottle of TrueCoQ10™ contains their proprietary formula which is as follows:
- The ubiquinol form of CoQ10,
- The powerful antioxidant, alpha-lipoic acid,
- An essential oil from fruit peels called d-limonene,
- The fatty acids, capric and capryl-ic acid.
This combination helps to prevent ubiquinol from oxidizing for the entire two year shelf life of a bottle of TrueCoQ10™.
It’s important for you to know that this isn’t the case with all ubiquinol products you see for sale.
In fact, Soft Gel Technologies® has found that in other products – not made by them – the ubiquinol frequently oxidizes and converts to ubiquinone in less than one year.
Imagine how disappointed you would be if you were looking forward to all of the incredible benefits of the ubiquinol, but the product oxidized while still in the bottle. You do not have to worry about that with TrueCoQ10™ – you can use it with complete confidence.
Still better, there is another important benefit you get from the unique way TrueCoQ10™ is made – it keeps the ubiquinol from “crystallizing.”
This is important because when CoQ10, either ubiquinol or ubiquinone, sits in liquid solution, it wants to crystallize into solid molecules.
You can’t see this with the naked eye, but it is clearly visible under a microscope. And when CoQ10 crystallizes or solidifies, it becomes extremely difficult for your body to absorb.
The bottom line? You absorb the ubiquinol in TrueCoQ10™ much better.
Together, Kaneka QH™ and CoQH-CF™ make TrueCoQ10™ the ultimate ubiquinol supplement!