TrueHNS

Hair, Nails and Skin Beauty from Within

60 capsules/30 Servings
|
|

In stock ready to ship

Features Cynatine® HNS, a biologically active source of keratin protein, plant-based biotin and plant-based silica (silicon) from organic bamboo shoots

  • Helps improve hair strength, reduce breakage and increase shine

  • Helps decrease nail breakage and improve nail appearance

  • Helps increase skin moisture, elasticity and reduce the appearance of wrinkles

List Price: $29.97 Free Shipping on Orders above $69
$29.97
One Time Purchase
Save More With Our Quantity Discounts!
FREE Shipping Orders Over $69 - 365 Day Money Back Guarantee
Frequency
15% Off & Free Shipping.
Modify, Pause or Cancel Anytime.
  • 365 DAY
    GUARANTEE
  • FREE SHIPPING
    OVER $69
  • SECURE
    CHECKOUT
  • FAST
    SUPPORT

ESTIMATED ARRIVAL Apr 22 - Apr 24

Earn
29 points
with this purchase!

The TrueHNS Difference

Keratin protein plays a very important structural role in hair, nails and skin. Much of the strength of keratin comes from the amino acid cysteine, which is a large component of keratin. Many keratin ingredients in supplements have little nutritional value because they can’t be easily broken down and absorbed and used by the body.

One solution to this challenge was to “hydrolyze” the keratin, or chemically chop up the protein into small pieces (often using harsh methods) so they can be absorbed. The problem with this is the keratin loses key aspects of form and function.  

The Cynatine® HNS keratin retains its biological activity because it’s solubilized, meaning the keratin is made digestible by gently breaking down sulfur bonds that make it indigestible – while leaving the keratin molecule intact.

This is a key reason why Cynatine® HNS is the superior keratin choice for improving hair, skin and nail appearance as shown in published research. 

Vitamins from food have greater nutritional potency because they’re surrounded by nutritional co-factors and co-nutrients that help make absorption easier and support activity in the body. Instead of using a synthetic, isolated source of biotin made in a lab. TrueHNS is made with a plant-based biotin from the sesbania plant.

This extract, called RGen-Bio™, is 0.5% biotin and the other 99.5% contains supporting co-factors and co-nutrients found in the sesbania plant.  A recent research study with RGen-Bio™ found it was superior to synthetic biotin for many aspects of hair health and appearance (study is awaiting publication).

Hair strands with higher silica (silicon) content are typically stronger and exhibit greater shine. Silica also helps with collagen formation to help skin look its best, and a greater concentration of silica in nails can make them less brittle and increase luster and appearance.

Since many of us fall short on getting adequate silica intake from food alone, TrueHNS includes natural silica from a food source, organic bamboo shoots.  This extract is called Orgen-Si®, and it is 75% silica.  Better yet, this silica is water soluble, which allows for easier digestion and greater hair, skin and nail benefits.

"Using TrueHNS for past 5 months and have noticed changes in both hair and nails.

Amy

Individual Results May Vary

View All Reviews

Made with Clean, Scientifically
Validated Ingredients

Keratin protein plays a very important structural role in hair, nails and skin. Cynatine® HNS helps strengthen hair, reduce breakage, and increase shine.

For skin, Cynatine® HNS helps increase moisture and elasticity, decrease the appearance of wrinkles and promote radiance. Cynatine® HNS also helps decrease nail breakage and increase luster and appearance.

Cynatine® HNS works better than hydrolyzed keratin because it’s solubilized to increase absorption while maintaining the biological activity of keratin.

In contrast, with hydrolyzed keratin, key aspects of form and function are lost when the keratin protein is chemically chopped up into small pieces - so it doesn’t help hair, nails and skin like Cynatine® HNS.

Cynatine® HNS is made from keratin extracted from premium quality pure New Zealand wool. The wool comes from carefully chosen farmers located in the Canterbury area of New Zealand that provide complete traceability.

Sheep farmed on New Zealand’s unspoiled high country grow a thick fleece of wool to protect themselves from the harsh winter. This wool is harvested during spring by shearing, which is like a haircut using electronic clippers.

Once they have been shorn, the animals return to the fields to continue grazing and raising their young, free of their heavy fleece during the long, hot summer. The fleece grows back in fall, ready for the coming winter.  No animals are harmed at any stage of the wool harvesting process. 

Your body needs biotin to help produce keratin, which is the main way that biotin helps support the appearance of hair, nails and skin.  TrueHNS is made with a plant-based biotin from the sesbania plant, called RGen-Bio™.

Unlike synthetic biotin, the natural biotin in RGen-Bio™ is surrounded by nutritional co-factors and co-nutrients that help make absorption easier and support activity in the body.   

This extract, called RGen-Bio™, is 0.5% biotin and the other 99.5% contains supporting co-factors and co-nutrients found in the sesbania plant.  A recent research study with RGen-Bio found it was superior to synthetic biotin for many aspects of hair health and appearance (study is awaiting publication).

 

Orgen-Si® is a made from organic bamboo shoots, a nutrient rich food that is common in many Asian diets. Bamboo extract is one of the best-known sources of natural silica, which contains silicon.

The Orgen-Si® extract is 75% natural silica, with the rest of the powder containing supporting co-nutrients from the bamboo shoots.  Also important, this silica is water soluble, which allows for easier digestion and greater hair, skin and nail benefits.

Orgen-Si® is from India and is USDA certified organic. Hair strands with higher silica (silicon) content are typically stronger and exhibit greater shine.

Silica also helps with collagen formation helping skin appearance and a greater concentration of silica in nails can make them less brittle. Since many of us fall short on getting adequate silica intake from food alone, Orgen-Si® is part of the TrueHSN formula.

FAQ from
NatureCity Customers

They are not the same and hydrolyzed keratin doesn’t work nearly as well.  Here’s why:

Keratin is generally an insoluble protein that can’t be digested. Solubilized keratin leaves the keratin molecule intact and makes it digestible by breaking down the sulfur bonds that make it insoluble. Leaving the keratin intact makes it closer in form and function to keratin in skin, hair and nails.  

Hydrolyzed keratin chemically “chops up” the protein into small pieces (often using harsh methods) so they can be absorbed. The problem with this is the keratin loses key aspects of form and function.  This is why solubilized keratin is typically superior for supporting hair, nails and skin. 
 

Yes, based on published research, the keratin in Cynatine® HNS may also help comfort joints and support joint function. It is believed that the sulfur in the keratin protein contributes to the joint benefits of Cynatine® HNS as it helps promote a healthy inflammation response in the body.

How and When To Use

Each serving of TrueHNS consists of 2 veggie capsules. Take 1 serving (2 capsules) daily with water. 

You can take TrueHNS with or without meals. 

Unless advised by your healthcare practitioner, we don’t believe taking more than 1 serving a day is needed to support hair, skin and nail health. 

Curiosity Corner

More information for those who like the finer details

Real Customers, Real Reviews